Founded in 2011. By The Horns is a well-established, multi award winning brewery that has been growing year on year. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of beer lovers and develop within the company at an exciting time.
You will make new sales and obtain new account wins to grow the brand and achieve targets by:
- Getting behind By The Horns’ culture and representing the brewery out in the field with existing and new customers
- Researching and capitalising on new sales opportunities
- Developing relationships with customers by phone, email and face to face visits.
- Meeting regularly with Directors & Sales manager to discuss future sales strategies
- Creating sales reports on brewery specific software
- Identifying and help implementing staff training & awareness at key accounts
- Host events at key accounts to engage directly with the consumer on and off the brewery premises
Skills & Attributes
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Positive attitude day in day out
- Well organised and able to efficiently manage their own time
- Target driven and able to hit and maintain sales targets
- Resilient and determined
- Strong negotiating skills
- Has at least 2 year’s experience in the B2B sales industry within the craft beer industry, ideally that experience has been served in SE England.
- Proven record of building brand awareness and growing sales revenue.
- Ideally has existing relationships with potential customers, either direct or wholesale
- Has an excellent knowledge of the beer and brewing industry.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as and when the job requires.
- Right to work in the UK
- The role will be primarily based at our brewery but will require regular travel around London and South East England.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter
Salary – £28,000+ (with experience) + BONUS + TRAVEL
Job Type – Full Time
Closing date for application is 31st Oct 2019