Founded in 2011, By The Horns is a well-established, multi award winning brewery that has been growing year on year. Our beer is brewed in can, keg and cask ale formats, with our current sales distribution predominantly being London based. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and develop within the company at an exciting time where we will be growing our brand nationally, with this role assisting in achieving this goal.
This role is to coordinate events and marketing for both our onsite Brewery Taproom and our wholesale customers (pubs/bars), as well as providing support to our sales team and bar manager, you will do this by:
- Liaising with the sales team to organise events at customer bars/pubs/off licenses, e.g. tap takeovers, meet the brewer evenings, tastings; then run and manage these events to gain maximum exposure of the By The Horns brand.
- Source, coordinate and run pop-up style bar events across London and the UK.
- Assist in social media strategy.
- Generating & developing fresh marketing strategies & event ideas.
- Assist with producing marketing material and providing proficient marketing administration support for sales support and events.
- Coordinate samples to be sent out to potential customers/events.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the craft beer industry.
- Managing customer service requests, such as
- Getting behind By The Horns’ culture and representing the brewery out in the field at events and marketing opportunities.
Skills & Attributes
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- A very strong passion for craft beer
- Positive attitude day in day out
- Well organised and able to efficiently manage their own time
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has at least 2 year’s experience in events and marketing.
- Previous work experience in the beer industry
- Proven record of building brand awareness.
- Ideally has existing relationships with regards to events.
- Has an excellent knowledge of the beer and brewing industry.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as and when the job requires.
- Right to work in the UK
- The role will be primarily based at our brewery but will require regular travel around London and South East England.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter
Salary – £23,000+ (with experience) + TRAVEL
Job Type – Full Time
Benefits – weekly beer allowance in our Taproom Bar, pension Closing Date for applications is 6th Nov 2019