BY THE HORNS BREWING CO – PRODUCTION BREWER
Job Type: Full-time
Job Salary: Basic £22k-£24k dependant upon experience
Job Location: By The Horns Brewery SW17 0BQ
This is an exciting opportunity to join our By The Horns production team. 2019 will be a year of growth, with exciting potential future developments beyond our current setup. We open this position for a semi-experienced passionate brewer to join us and grow & learn with us. We have a great dynamic team already in place, and this role will grow our team allowing seamless brewing & packaging of all our beers.
Required experience & skills:
– Commercial Brewing experience required (at least 2 years)
– Completed or studying for IBD General Certificate in Brewing/Packaging or equivalent or better.
– Familiar with brewing operational processes.
– Experience in small-pack automatic/semi-automatic packaging lines (canning).
– Full understanding of brewery cleanliness and maintenance processes.
– Understanding & knowledge of CIP processes.
– Understanding & knowledge of brewing Quality Control processes.
– Ability to build strong working relationships
– Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Good record keeping skills.
– Passionate for our brewery and brands.
– Able to comfortably lift and move kegs.
– Passionate and enthusiastic about craft beer, will be able to get behind our brand and wants to become part of our young & dynamic team.
– Must speak fluent English, be over 18 and have right to work in the UK
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
To be considered for this position please mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Brewery Sales Representative’
Due to a high volumes of responses, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications.