£42.00 – £84.00
12 or 24 x 440ml can case of our Deep Squeeze 7.4%, make your selection below.
- Additional information
- Delivery/Collection Options
We wanted to brew a kettle soured rye stout to bring together the soft fruity notes that you can get from kettle souring and rye malt with some big roasty goodness from roasted malts. But we wanted to brew it the “By The Horns” way of naturally enabling lactic acid bacteria to produce lactic acid in the kettle (a method of souring we have done in the past that makes the resulting beer very unique to that method, and a process we created in-house).
Once this beer hit the fermentation vessel and began fermenting we knew we were onto something special, light tartness was pulsing through the beer with soft rounded biscuity roasty notes, clocking in at a giant 11% abv.
Then our Lightbulb moment came, and what better way to use this awesome base beer than to blend it to make 3 beers from it, so this is the first beer Deep Squeeze: a combination of this Soured Rye Stout blended 50:50 with our Squeezer a Juicy Pale Ale.
Juiciness comes through in many ways in this beer, juiciness from the tropical fruity hops used in the blended Juicy Pale Ale but also from the kettle soured stout and Rye malt being used in the mash. You still get that underlying warming stout sensation too, but when all pumped together in one mouthful you get fruity goodness hitting you from all angles.
British Pale Malted Barley, Wheat, Torrefied Wheat, Rye, Rolled Oats, Flaked Torrefied Oats, Flaked Torrefied Barley, Roasted Barley, Chocolate malt, & Amber malt.
Admiral, Citra, Cascade, Mosaic & Columbus.
Available in 440ml cans & 30L kegs
12 or 24 x 440ml can case of our Deep Squeeze
Free local delivery (check the available post-codes in the “Delivery/Collection Options” tab), Taproom Collection or UK next working day delivery from £6.98 per case of 24 cans (just select the delivery/collection service in your Cart)
12 x 440ml cans, 24 x 440ml cans
This is a call to help your local business.
The coronavirus outbreak has caused very uncertain times for all, and we as a business are feeling the pinch. Selling beer to pubs, bars and off-licenses is our main business and without being able to sell to many of these outlets puts us in a very difficult position, so please support us with these delivery/collection options we can provide.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
– We are offering “free delivery” to the following postcodes (minimum spend £48): SE1, SE4, SE5, SE8, SE11, SE14, SE16, SE17, SE19, SE20, SE21, SE23, SE24, SE25, SE26, SE27, W4, W6, W8, W11, W12, W14, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, KT7, KT8, CR4, CR7, SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6, RH6 (Westvale Park)
– You can order as many cases as you like and we will personally deliver you the cases of beer.
– Please put a note in Notes section at “Checkout” to let us know the best time for delivery, we will endeavour to delivery this beer within 1-3 working days (if not sooner).
– Our Taproom is now open for collections on Thursdays & Fridays 2pm until 9pm and Saturdays 12pm until 8pm, just add your desired products to your cart and select the “Collection from Taproom” option and select a collection date/time (no minimum spend)
UK NEXT WORKING DAY MAIL DELIVERY
– We can deliver to anywhere in the UK except to Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scottish Highland and the Islands of Scotland. (no minimum spend)
– Order upto 15kg (1 x 330ml case weighs 8kg, 1 x 440ml case weighs 11kg) for £6.98, upto 25kg for £7.99, upto 40kg for £14.97, upto 50kg for £15.98, upto 65kg for £22.96, upto 75kg for £23.97, for larger orders email us on email@example.com
You may also like…
£24.00 – £48.00 Select options