Our Taproom Bar is back open. We are continuing with certain Covid-safe measures to ensure all our customers and staff can enjoy our Taproom in a safe manner. The rules are:
– table service to resume, by ordering on our online system
– tables of up to 6 people inside
– groups of upto 30 people outside
– you must be at a table to be served
– no more table bookings, are tables will be available on a first come first served basis, except on AFC Wimbledon home football fixtures when table bookings will be required (more details below).
Monday – closed
Tuesday – 4pm until 10pm
Wednesday – 4pm until 10pm
Thursday – 4pm until 10pm
Friday – 3.30pm until 10.30pm (pizzas served)
Saturday – 12pm until 10.30pm (pizzas served)
Sunday – 2pm until 10pm
You can pre-book your table for AFC Wimbledon home fixtures here
You can pre-book your tables to watch the England Autumn International rugby matches in our Taproom. Fixtures dates/times are:
– Sat 6th Nov – Eng v Tonga – 3.15pm kick off (tables bookable from 3pm)
– Sat 13th Nov – Eng v Australia – 5.30pm kick off (tables bookable from 3pm)
– Sat 20th Nov – Eng v South Africa – 3.15pm kick off (tables bookable from 12pm)
Book your tables here.
Join us and watch all sporting coverage from both Sky Sports & BT Sport on our 2 x 10ft HD projector screens, our 4 x large HD TVs and our huge 75inch HD TV.
Coming up soon