Located within our brewery & alongside our production area, our newly renovated taproom boasts 14 taps of the freshest By The Horns beer in addition to our entire can range in the fridge (also available to take away). On tap you will find a selection of our core beers, expertly conditioned cask ales and some seasonal brews. Our friendly and knowledgable staff are on hand to guide you through our beer menu and help you find something to fit your tastes. We also have a specially selected range of wines in addition to our spirits, cider and soft drinks offerings.
The Taproom has 7 full HD screens, including a 75 inch TV and two 10ft projectors, showing a wide range of sport from BT Sport and Sky Sports ensuring you never miss a game!
Need something to eat? Thursday to Saturday our resident pizza gurus The Dough Shack serve their incredible pizzas. Their menu ranges from the classics to the more adventurous and includes regularly rotating specials. Our staff can also recommend beer pairings for each pizza. In addition to this we have a range of bar snacks including crisps, nuts, scratchings and biltong.
UP-COMING SPORT @ THE TAPROOM
Join us and watch all sporting coverage from both Sky Sports & BT Sport on our 2 x 10ft HD projector screens, our 4 x large HD TVs and our huge 75inch HD TV.
Coming up soon
Wood fired pizzas served by The Dough Shack on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- – Margherita (v) £7.5 (Mozzarella, fior de latte, fresh basil)
- – Pepperoni £8.5 (Italian sliced pepperoni)
- – Ham and Mushroom £8.5 (Wiltshire ham, portobello mushrooms)
- – Vegetarian (v) £8.5 (Red onion, baby spinach, mushrooms, baby plum tomatoes & parmesan)
- – Nduja £9.5 (Spiced Italian sausage, shropshire blue & rocket)
- – Buffalo (v) £9.5 (Yellow sun-blush tomatoes, green pesto, buffalo mozzarella, parmesan & cracked black pepper)
- – Duck £9.5 (Confit duck, garlic oil, hoisin, spring onions, chillies & cucumber)
- – Garlic Flat Bread £5.5 (Garlic, rosemary & oregano)
- – Aioli dip £1 (Garlic & parsley)
- – Spicy Aioli Dip £1 (Sriracha & Mayo)
- – Extras 50p (Olives, pineapple, chillies, rocket)
- – Glazed & Seeded £1 (Honey glazed crust with poppy & sesame seeds)
Buy take-away cans:
Mon to Fri – 9am until 4pm
Bar hours & take-away cans:
Mon – closed
Tue – 4pm until 10.30pm
Wed – 4pm until 10.30pm
Thu – 4pm until 10.30pm
Fri – 4pm until 11pm
Sat – 12pm until 11pm
Sun – 2pm until 10.30pm
RESERVE A TABLE
You can make a table reservation for our Taproom here.